Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 4 Ch. 43 - When You Can't Stop the Overflowing Tears - Part One

Dex-chan lover
So like one generation of incest isnt the worst thing....... not that it's good but the problems only really come with children and they tend to manifest after a few generations.

Dex-chan lover
dont have kids! Also, um... yeah this sucks. Breaking the news to the parents... yikes

Double-page supporter
hopefully they adopt lol and this chicks clearly going to warn him and tell him a bunch of obvious shit he already knows

Contributor
Just drop these shitty "friends".
Except glass girl, she's good.

Group Leader
Meiko was forgiven a little too easily. Seems like most of the group is accepting the relationship after Uta collapsing and they've had time to digest. Imagine if she didn't, they would have been spitting hate from knee jerk reactions even more than they already did and things would have ended much worse

Dex-chan lover
Glad their friend understand easily.
But
their parents is another story.
I have an app that allow to read one raw chapter ahead. If anyone wanna read it. here https://imgur.com/a/fRVHlLw

Dex-chan lover
Spoiler chapter 44
Uta was getting hot and seduces Ritsu when parents went away, they were french kissing the very moment they return because they forgot some things.

The cliffhanger is killing me guys. Cant wait until next two weeks because the next chapter there will be more pain inducing drama

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroageha Ugh...
For the subsequent chapters it's pretty obvious they're first very angry, then try to separate the two. Hopefully our pair can resist the latter(how old are Ritsu and Uta now again?). I just hope it resolves amicably for the couple at the end of the arc, I don't want to read another Oreimo and we have a serious shortage of happy incest couple endings...

So we get to the part where the parents tell them they are not blood related??

Double-page supporter
@sawr
Oh shit last panel has the parents saying "You guys..... what are you doing?

@Chizan
what subsequent chapters? the latest raw i see out is 44 and i dont see the parents getting angry in that chapter?

Users who are viewing this thread