Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 4 Ch. 44 - When We Are Alone at Night

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck shit good god. Words can't even express. The fucking parents found out.

Dex-chan lover
“ The real brother-sister exciting love comedy starts!!”

There isn’t a bigger lie in all of mankind’s history.

So this manga is ending soon I gather? With all of this sudden drama happening at once in an otherwise lighthearted manga it usually means the rushed ending is near.

I'm also betting we're getting a revelation that they're not actually blood related brother and sister now that the parents find out, maybe some son/daughter of a cousin or something, so this relationship is actually sorta legit, because Japanese love this trope where it's your sister but not really so it's a-ok,.

Dex-chan lover
because why not have 2 identical arks in a row
not to mention, doors and their locks make a lot of noise when used, no way they wouldn't have heard them entering

I just hope the author continues w/ the fluff after all this damn drama.

DUUUUDDDEEEE FUUUCCCCKKKK.
i actual thought they were going to do it (i was hoping) and then their parents walk in. I think the author wants to get over with the common issues already (such as explaining their relationship to their friends and parents)

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit they never get a break. Between that and Musume Tomodachi, I’ll probably get a heart attack soon.

Users who are viewing this thread