Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 4 Ch. 44 - When We Are Alone at Night

I know that sooner or later, their relationship will be exposed to their parents but damn, I don't expect that it would be right after they confessed to their friends regarding it.

Fed-Kun's army
Uh. The only thing that should be said about the two, is that they're dead.

That was either the shortest wedding ever, somebody got the wrong day or some other thing I can't think of. The reaction could have been different if they were step siblings, but it's kind of obvious they aren't. Bah. Worst way to do a cliffhanger ever. For once I don't want to have to wait for a next chapter on this one. Would have been triggered by the make-out session, if it weren't for the unfortunate reveal.

Please author, GO THROUGH WITH IT. KEEP THEM TOGETHER. According to author's comment, he should be going through with it, which is good. I am sick and tired of these authors pulling the "not actually related" or "just cousins" BS. You make a manga like this, you better go all the way through with it.

jak

Contributor
Welp. Didn't expect that ending.

Plot Twist: The Parents are okay with it because they too are siblings.

Dex-chan lover
Fake Gasp! What a twist!

Wait, no....... Predictable! What a predictable outcome. That's what I meant.

Though, since we've gotten to the "parents find out" (better known as the final dungeon) that means the story is almost over right?

elfb5s.gif

ozye67.gif

Eloping ending incoming huh? Reasonable I guess. But a frenching session could have been easily played as a dare gone too far.

Users who are viewing this thread