Sister Affection - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Ngl. I thought it was gonna be one way... until the fucking reversal happened.

Fed-Kun's army
Same. Actually thought it was a bit wrong for him to basically rape his sister LUCKILY he never did. Until.... BAMZ she's the one technically raping him.

He just rubs it a bit creepily on the outside, she straight up rides him like an amusement park ride.

Just goes to show, honesty sometimes is worth the risk. Imagine how much regular daytime sex they'd be having if either one just said 'you know you sleepwalk...'

Ngl sleepwalking is one of my biggest fears, basically bunch of sleep related stuff is terrifying. You're so vulnerable when you're asleep. I'm still trying to train half-awake sleep skills to respond to killers or meteorites or even zombies.

Dex-chan lover
Did not expect they both sleepwalks.. Preggo in the end?
And.. What causes her red forehead then?

Fed-Kun's army
@BuffSoul you should learn half-asleep state like me, so half your brain is sleep while the other is awake, so you can response to anything happened. for example, i can even open the door and figure who it was, while i'm sleeping. but there is a weakness, it won't work if you are dead tired or stay up for more than 2 days.

Double-page supporter
Basically Sleepwalking also can be dangerous if you try to wake him up in that state because it will trigger defensive system and that person will be aggresive on those who waking it.
I had this experience back when I live in dormitory and one of my best friends was having this issue and I try to wake him up and I know nothing about that. I got some bruises in my face because he hit me several times after I waking him up and he was very agitated due force-awaken makes him confused and thinks that I am the bad guy who did to him.

Dex-chan lover
@CyanHide Wdym? I never left.

Clearly you would've noticed sooner if you paid attention to your surroundings. Recently, it's been so easy to evade your attention almost as if you weren't playing.

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN Haven’t been on the forums in a while, just dropping comments in the manga I read

Haven’t run into your comments in a while, sorry

Double-page supporter
A sequel or a good quality animation as well, im literally on my knees begging rn please adapt one of my most favorite oneshots plssss

Users who are viewing this thread