Sister to Vampire

😩 I have been waiting for an update for almost a year now 🤧🤧.
I thought this was a oneshot but we got a full series ✨✨.
I am desperate to read this !! Might as well try translating it with what ever Japanese I know .
Someone please tell me where can I get Japanese raws of this manga , the raws I found is in french .

Just because you're would be murder saved you from a bunch of rapists doesn't mean that you should hook up with them

Wow, this is the first time I actually like a heroine from manga especially from the smut tag
She accepts him because he saves her life, unlike other heroines that called the ml a monster just because they born diffrent
Maybe you guys had a recommendation that similar to this?

Group Leader
@lolnope that's exactly what I was thinking when I was doing it lol
And I'm not even mentioning the next chapters...

The One
Staff
Admin
@irzaki please use the edit button instead of deleting and upload chapters anew.

The One
Staff
Admin
@Laowel can you both pleast stop deleting and reuploading the same chapter over and over and over and over again? use the edit button!

Group Leader
@Lymus It wasn't me, it was my type-setter, she didn't know there was an edit button, she says sorry !

This kinda sucks if i'm being honest, none of the characters are likeable and so far each chapter has literally just re-used the same story points from the chapter/s prior.

So let me get this straight, he straight up assaults her and nearly murders AND rapes her so she nearly escapes, but OH WOW she's saved by the bland ass vampire guy with no personality besides being hot and a scumbag. And that's what love is? She even literally says "you're bad but not as bad as those guys" but those guys tried to rape and kill her like him too so I'm what??? He's unforgivably terrible and toxic and all about this bad boy mentality and of saving or fixing the bad boy. Trash manga, shitty characters, no story, nothing but garbage don't read this. If you're looking for a single drink--even a sip-- of common sense or good writing or anything (including drawing it's uncharacteristic and so incredibly forgettable and cheesy) this is your goddamn desert

the drawing is ugly. the mc is dumb and her personality is frustrating aujrfieghtenjgekr The ml a hoe too.

Okay ngl at first I thought the female lead (Elena) was too trusting and stupid, which I still think she is, but I think there's this weird charm if combined with a sadistic like Richer. During the scenes I can't help but cringe when it's supposed to be *cough* sexy(I guess?). Richer not only once but multiple times almost killed Elena so I couldn't really enjoy the smut services. But the fifth chapter made me realize maybe only someone like Elena can change Richer, someone who's oddly strong enough to survive living with a vampire and on top of that really persistent about 'saving' his soul. Kinda reminds me of stories about burning the witches with a little bit of romance twist. I hope that their relationship will grow and progress. If the relationship stay toxic even after this then maybe it's just not for me.

Anyway thanks for translating the manga! Really appreciate the hard work^^
Edit: Maybe adding [sexual violence] tag to this translation would be useful?

Users who are viewing this thread