Sister to Vampire

wow I'm hooked. reading this theme once in awhile not so bad.
looking forward for the next one...

and thank you so much for the hard work scanlation teams

I don't even remember the last time I wanted slot A to be introduced in slot B so badly. I swear, if they won't do it sooner, I will expire out of sheer frustration. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I don't like it. Cause I do, and very much so. And vampires are right up my alley, especially the sadistic ones. But I'm a simple person; I just want them to get bitey AND bangy.

Is I bad that I’m enjoying this more than any other shoujo or Isekai I’ve watched in the last month...probably not because this is original so I really like it.

According to mangadex there’s up to Vol9 Chapter a77...

I’m hoping that we make it to the end but the reality is it’s probably going to get dropped by the scans team half way through...

I feel this manga is Yandere-ish and prime example of stockholm syndrome. Pacing is awful too, but it’s kinda refreshing to see something else than isekai in a very long, long time. Gonna follow to see if gets any better 🌚

What a sinner!
This looks sensual but this kind of story feels ucomfortable on my part. Not to mention poor writing, I also have this personal grudge with vampire thingy for some reasons. Haha ya, I'll skip.

Came for the smut
Leaving for the fact that the smut hasn’t happened yet two volumes in-
this horny brain can only take so much toxicity you know.
Asshole ML and naive, honestly stupid MC//

Dex-chan lover
So is the vampire sucking her blood a metaphor for him raping the sister or am I just reading too much into it?

Group Leader
@MRain Tbh, I have no idea. I think it's more of a Josei than an actual Smut but all the sources say it's smut so... maybe there's a sex scene somewhere...

Dex-chan lover
@Laowel One guy at Bakaupdates says "There is a hell of a lot of smut in this" So I'm just going to trust that guy

Users who are viewing this thread