Site Update - 21st of July 2024

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Pretty small changelog this time:
  • The frontend framework has been updated to Nuxt 3.14 + other smaller things, which has caused a bug that we're looking into here. This bug is now fixed.
  • The seasonal list now matches the Summer 2024 season
  • A bug preventing the creation of a comment thread on chapter lists was fixed
  • The support-related links have been removed for the time being
  • The about us page has been updated to reflect the coming and going of staff members

Last edited:
Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
If the support-related links have been removed for now, does that also include author/artist tags? B/c I don't see any author/artist tags on any of the stuff I'm reading.
Entirely unrelated, this is just referring to the "Support Us" MD banners. Author/artist links are on their respective pages, where they've always been, and we have no reason to remove those.

EDIT: Realised this may be this issue; update your browsers if you can, wait for us to implement a workaround if you can't. If you're experiencing this bug, your browser is outdated.

Does there any estimated time when you plan to return it? And curious for what reason?
Enough people supported the site through those links that we're comfortable removing them for now. They'll return when they're needed again.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Great the new chapter comment thread was fixed, I had to do a combination of steps to start commenting when the web went dorky. Many thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread