SK8R'S

Haha sweet a manga about skateboarding, never thought I'd see one. Author gets some tricks wrong (front and back shuvs are mixed up, front "k-grind" is a frontside overcrook). Still cool to see that this manga is a thing.

Group Leader
@thesteezybeezy
Author gets some tricks wrong (front and back shuvs are mixed up, front "k-grind" is a frontside overcrook)
Yes, I noticed that sensei is not that on point on some movements and tricks, but still it looks like she is a huge fan of the sport. Cannot be grateful enough to her for doing this title.

Dex-chan lover
I know absolutely nothing about skateboarding, but this is a cool little series. Excited to see more!

OMG...make me remember my old days...hahahaha..i like this manga, can't wait to see more😁

yay! update! Thanks for your work on translating, hope to see it completed.

who else is here because they were trying to see if sk8 the infinity has a manga. hehe same here but i checked out there official usa website and it turns out its an original anime. so no light novel or manga😥

I was looking for sk8 the infinity and still found actual gold. Its good, guys. Try it out.

Dex-chan lover
Great so far. Really hope they will keep translating this.

Users who are viewing this thread