Skeeter Rabbit!! - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - Ona-chuu

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, Shouta and his lolis were still better than this yuri loli. I await for the mangaka's next work.

Lets go tag by tag:
Comedy: Wasn't that funny
Drama/Music: Ruined by constant panty shots
Yuri: eh
Loli/Ecchi/Smut: not lewd enough

Axed cuz it tried to have a bit of everything but fell flat :🤕

Overall, this ending was super sad for many reasons...Hope his next work will be better...

That panty feels so low. (In a way it was drawn to looks like was dropping from your waist.)

Wow, never in my life I have seen such an ending(not in a good way). I mean, I've seen manga got axed, but all of them had a better rushed ending than this. Like this is not even an ending. What even is this?

Well whatever. I still surprisingly enjoyed it a lot, I was grinning the whole time reading it :D I was hesitant to read it seeing the tags(ecchi, smut), but still gave it chance, and I'm actually glad I did.

Yes, it is ecchi, because it has lots of nudity, mainly bath scenes.
Smut? Nope. Not at all. Not even close. Nothing like that.

Dex-chan lover
Sad it ended so soon :c I wanted to see more of Masturbation Addiction team and their bizarre shenanigans, more of Chika's masturbation scenes, more yuri and more everything!!! Aaaaahhhhh!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking about the last image about olympics, because the outbreak nobody could travel at jp, then the goverment doesnt nothing about loli content, then if we have loli content now is because the covid?

Users who are viewing this thread