Skeeter Rabbit!! - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - Ona-chuu

Contributor
She should have done another Mujaki Rakuen rather than this :S

Dex-chan lover
No orgy....disgusting.
But at least it wasn't Prison's school level of disappointment.

Hoping for a bonus chapter included in the vol 2 release with just group masturbation

Supporter
I was honestly expecting a lot more underground "you know what you need to do to make it big :wink:" type of drama happening. Black haired girl trying to keep the innocent newbie away from that type of crowd and things like that. Oh well.

Fed-Kun's army
@tseng that was female uran, the one that make mujaki no rakuen is male according to mangaupdates they are 2 different people

Dex-chan lover
Well this was a waste of everybody's time.

Nonetheless thank you Mankitsu guys for working on this.

Double-page supporter
Oh I am gonna miss this so much.
Those fine loli bodies and boobies, and the butts. Yay.

I mean... I miss will miss the story. Of course the story. How could I forget. It was great. Yes.

Dex-chan lover
For a series axed this soon, before the story even had time to develop, i thought the ending wasn’t too bad. 😌

Dex-chan lover
While it ended so suddenly, I can't say that I'm entirely unsatisfied. This is probably the best possible outcome for a finale when the series gets killed off suddenly.

What did disappoint greatly, though, is: after all that build-up... no final chapter orgy!

Come on... we're obviously all here for yuri and the pretty little tits - and this chapter delivered none. Was it really impossible to sneak a few service pages in?

F

RIP this series. It was fun while it lasted, even if the ending had to be super rushed due to it getting cancelled.

Users who are viewing this thread