Skeleton Warriors

Thanks for the work on Slow ahead and going the extra mile with the physical book extras

Fed-Kun's army
Guys, thank'you for your work, I love the mangas you translate.

Double-page supporter
Please to continue all the Megalomania I beg of you based folk heroes❣❣❣

Power Uploader
@Mangarockisdead Sorry for taking so long with that, been rather busy with a lot of real life stuff and haven't spent as much time translating as I would've liked. I do have more than half the pages done for the next chapter, I might get around to finishing it in a few days.

Power Uploader
@Skyoket I really do want to get back to it at some point, I hate leaving things unfinished. Duel was never something I was fully invested into, so I get easily distracted by other translations. I do have the raws for the next volume ready, and about half of the next chapter translated already. I might be able to focus more on it once I'm finished with Prima Girl.

@Zorikinu thank you for your reply . sorry for the late Reply. new to Mangadex didnt know got a message 😅

Thanks for the translation it was amazing read !!

@Zorikinu do you have any plans to finish 'is this what a god-tier game means?' I saw that it was uploading constantly until chapter 7.5 and was wondering if you discontinued it

Power Uploader
@OugiOshino I was waiting for the second volume to come out, didn't expect it to take this long. It'll be out on June 26th, I'll get back to it then.

Users who are viewing this thread