Skeleton Warriors

What's taking so long with Azur lane anthology? Not really complaining or rushing you. Just found it weird that you didn't finish the volume before taking a break on it

Power Uploader
@Jalenfml @fiorire I didn't plan to stop abruptly like that, I've had to deal with some real life issues for the past few months and it's been a real headache. I do these translations on my own so I don't have anyone to continue while I get my stuff in order but things should be getting back to normal this month, I have the next Anthology chapter almost finished.

I hear you. I hope things really do get sorted out for you soon. You're doing great work on other series as well and I'm really thankful for those as well. Good luck with life!

Power Uploader
@DillPicklez22 I totally forgot they made a manga based on the anime, I'll definitely take a look at it when I get some free time, unless someone else starts it up before then.

Very nice work on the Azur Lane Doujinshis! Always excited for the next chapters! Can't get enough of them!

Power Uploader
Will you ever finish "DUEL!" or is it just on "dropped" statu? :(
I doubt I'll go back to it, I'm not very active with translations anymore but maybe one day I'll find the motivation to get back to it.

Users who are viewing this thread