Skill Ga Nakereba Level wo Ageru ~99 Ga Kansuto No Sekai De Level 800 Man Kara Sutato~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - No Skills

Dex-chan lover
i'm gonna guess, he's gonna be discriminated again because he's skill-less even if he goes to a guild

Dex-chan lover
He says he doesn't have a skill, but by a rough calculation he's been gaining 3 levels per minute since 5 years. That's assuming he didn't need to sleep. Or had access to a Hyperbolic Time Chamber. :whistle:

Dex-chan lover
Ok, this is gunna be interesting I hope the mc stays like this and doesn’t turn into a half assed “hero.” Like another manga I’ve read where the mc came across bandits pillaging a merchant caravan he proceeded to beat them up then healed the bandits better then before because he couldn’t be bothered to take them to the town and according to him if he killed them he’d be no better then them.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, this is gunna be interesting I hope the mc stays like this and doesn’t turn into a half assed “hero.” Like another manga I’ve read where the mc came across bandits pillaging a merchant caravan he proceeded to beat them up then healed the bandits better then before because he couldn’t be bothered to take them to the town and according to him if he killed them he’d be no better then them.
Japan do love wimp moralist protagonists who preach how killing is baaaad, even when the enemy is literally a murderer or a rapist, sometimes both, or even worse than that.

Supporter
Page 6 says 15 years earlier, but then at the end of the flashback it turns into only 5 years?

And I don't know if it's just because they might be malnourished orphans, but none of them looked like they were 14...

i'm gonna guess, he's gonna be discriminated again because he's skill-less even if he goes to a guild
Only at first time, but receptionist gladly accepted.

Spoiler alert!!! He climbs to S-rank at 22 ch. (if I remember correctly) and in 9 ch. he has already two "wifes" (proposial actually) - female knight Lesledsa (don't want to tell, who she actually is, but she is close to King) and this girl as well on last page.

He says he doesn't have a skill, but by a rough calculation he's been gaining 3 levels per minute since 5 years. That's assuming he didn't need to sleep. Or had access to a Hyperbolic Time Chamber. :whistle:
Maybe he gained 100k levels each time by defeating over leveled bosses during his training. Dang now I want his training version of the manga

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"Slave trading is a respectable business"
Yeah, kidnapping and forcing innocent people into slavery is surely "respectable"... I think the word you were looking for is DESPICABLE... autocorrect, right?

Don't get me wrong, I actually have no problem with forcing violent criminals (murderers & rapists for instance) into slavery (saves on unnecessary prison costs) but when you kidnapp travellers and other random people (or frame someone) to turn them into slaves, you should be turned into one yourself.

Dex-chan lover
That was a short 15 years. Even if you assume it happened at the end of his 5 year training montage (which I don't, more likely very start of it), it would be a 15 years that took approximately 5 years to pass.

Those 14 year olds are very youthful-looking and tiny, I must say. I suppose that makes sense for them to look like 6 year olds, when 15 years take 5 years.

Also, is "pollinate" really the right word there?

Supporter
The translation seemed good, I just wish the images were higher resolution. Ty anyway, I enjoyed the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread