Skill Lender’s Retrieving (Tale) ~I Told You It’s 10% Per 10 Days at First, Didn’t I?~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 36

Supporter
marge might be the closer to MC name in the RAW, since MC name was written as マージ in the RAW, if its marz it would be マーズ
A small tl note would have been nice though. The change had me confused.

Dex-chan lover
i agree, a TL note would be helpful, i too goes "????" when read marge, until i checked the official RAW

this group probably goes tunnel vision after saw the chapter here are 35 while the official RAW already at 46 so didn't bother to check the other group's TL works, since i think its too good for a troll snipe

EDIT: on other upload by this uploader it seems he is a malicious snipe, apparently this uploader trying to remove the previous TL group of said manga from mangaupdates by reporting them, but since its second hand comments said by user who visited the TL group discord, not by the group leader themself i kinda skeptical, but it is shitty to snipe that manga, since it was actively worked on
turns out it just a big misunderstanding, i'm glad its resolved peacefully... between the group at least

though i'm still wary at rubiks. as his comments are all abrasive and too ragebait-y, it would be better if he's ignore the insult and gave clarification instead, like for example, rather than responding to deadrabbits insult, its better to use patbaer comment to clarify who marge is, and just completely ignore deadrabbits's insult, fighting insult with insult won't solve anything, people will just trying to bait even harder

Last edited:
i agree, a TL note would be helpful, i too goes "????" when read marge, until i checked the official RAW

this group probably goes tunnel vision after saw the chapter here are 35 while the official RAW already at 46 so didn't bother to check the other group's TL works, since i think its too good for a troll snipe

EDIT: on other upload by this uploader it seems he is a malicious snipe, apparently this uploader trying to remove the previous TL group of said manga from mangaupdates by reporting them, but since its second hand comments said by user who visited the TL group discord, not by the group leader themself i kinda skeptical, but it is shitty to snipe that manga, since it was actively worked on
Hello, I am the uploader of this chapter and the other one you are mentioning. I would like to clarify that me reporting Gash was false, and I never uploaded anything intending for it to be malicious. When I sniped the other manga you are referring too, I didn't know that it was something bad, I was just a reader that had an interest in translating manga, so I gave it a try. I already cleared it up with Gash in private messages on Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread