Skill Lender’s Retrieving (Tale) ~I Told You It’s 10% Per 10 Days at First, Didn’t I?~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 37

Anyone have a party builder story suggestion? I really liked that flashback scene, and I think I might appreciate it more than the current story, cause even though I walked into this one knowing what it was, I'm kinda burnt out on these stories.
I know of a few like that. In no particular order, here's the first couple I found:
  • Black Summoner
  • Word Master (not the full title)
  • World Teacher
  • Different World Foundation
  • Isekai Walking

I haven't fully read all of them, but these do focus a good amount on the party-building aspect, and they're pretty good, iirc. Hopefully you will find at least one of those enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
Seems strange that there isn't (any that I can think of) stories where you have a group of people with oddball abilities, but when they work together it forms one really cohesive whole. Like how our MC allowed the Hero to see during his attacks.
Japan is just too obsessed with this party banishment schtick to show a healthy well functioning group of friends, I swear.
Oh, and there was this one manga where you had a lot of folks with downside abilities, but combined they basically removed the consequences of the downsides and only kept the OP parts of them. I forget the name, it only had a few chapters translated so far.
The Chronicles of the Misfit Quartet and Their Unrivaled Synergy (Minus Skill-mochi Yonin ga Atsumattara, Nanka Synergy Hakki Shite Saikyou Party ga Dekita Ken)

Dex-chan lover
Wait!! You can't get repo'd if it's defective!?

Runs out to car with a ball peen hammer

Ahhh...that car-payment-free life.

Dex-chan lover
so, it wasn't an idiot adult that took on all that debt but an idiot child? Then I get them not remembering or understanding the consequences.

Dex-chan lover
so, it wasn't an idiot adult that took on all that debt but an idiot child? Then I get them not remembering or understanding the consequences.
He did say before that originally he made them repay every ten days, then let them borrow the skill again, but at some point they just stopped doing that.

Dex-chan lover
Live Dungeon!
Protagonist got transfer into another world. and protagonist is Healer class so it won't be hehe i'm pro and have god tier skill/item something like that
damn. thanks for reminding me about that. the group translating it stopped posting here. and I tend to forget going to any translators website to read (mostly because the sites are a jumbled mess I need to keep adblocker on for)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the updates ! but dont drop it too, since you have already have some problems with your others many projects

Dex-chan lover
This comment section became a place to drop your similar manga recommendation. Nice. Gonna bookmark this one.

Dex-chan lover
why can't we never get instant murder with these MCs (I get he wants to retrieve a skill but still)
Go for death cheat is unrivaled in another world then, pretty much sure yogiri takatou can kill you even if you are using death note on him

Dex-chan lover
should've just taken everybody's skill right from the beginning
Of course they should, but there's a reason why they didn't - content. Authors tend to do the most illogical shit just for the sake of it.

Next manga either written by a cretin or written for MC to be a cretin. This whole fight could be omitted if he only took the sword saint before. Why didn't he? Again, author's incompetence and "content". He literally had no reason not to take his skill during those three months.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wish someone was still translating this series.
At this point it has become tradition that someone sniped GD and then they come back for a while before forgetting again so i unironically hope someone picks this up so GD have to snipe this back

Users who are viewing this thread