Skip and Loafer - Ch. 62 - Cuddly Shopping Trip

Dex-chan lover
One of the all-time great girl squads in comics.
My boi Mukai deserves someone that sets his crotch on fire.
giphy.gif
??? Oh that's not how you meant it.

Dex-chan lover
i love these kids sm ill say it every damn chapter if i must

ALSO LMAO "DO U ACTUALLY HATE ME?" HAHA THESE DUMBASSES ILYSM

That end blurb urging readers to check out the anime...how far behind the raws are we these days?
I don't think we're behind at all. The manga went on an extended hiatus because of the earthquake which killed Takamatsu's grandparents and destroyed the house Mitsumi's house was based on. As far as I've read, she's been working on raising money for disaster relief, including the collab cafe that ended up having a decent amount of its profits go to that.

Dex-chan lover
MUKAI x Mika ship! Who's with me? I think she matured enough, he is tall and handsome enough, and they have become close enough to be real friends. I love that Mitsumi has kept loving Shima, but keeping it friendly not know he has been falling in real love with her. The scene on the beach with the crab was the best.

Dex-chan lover
I am squeeing so hard :glee:

I really love how this series manages to give such depth to the characters in only a few panels

Dex-chan lover
MUKAI x Mika ship! Who's with me? I think she matured enough, he is tall and handsome enough, and they have become close enough to be real friends. I love that Mitsumi has kept loving Shima, but keeping it friendly not know he has been falling in real love with her. The scene on the beach with the crab was the best.
I doubt Mukai's up for it... At least for now. Oobuchi (black hair guy this chapter) likes her, and Mukai wants the best for his friend, so he'd rather help

Thanks for your hard work Tsubame Club, your the goats 🐐 🙂‍↔️

Fed-Kun's army
The comment Shima stopped himself from making was 100% legitimate I feel like. Yes Shima HAS fucked up in the past, and yes Mukai helped him to figure it all out, but in this case Mukai was being a bit judgmental due to his pent up frustration.
As a response to "You don't actually give any thought to how others feel," biting back a textbook example of the perfect solution fallacy is… frankly for the best. Mukai wasn't saying he should have people figured out, he was saying it was an easily-discernible faux pas to ask someone whose romantic feelings he rejected recently enough for people who were paying attention to remember to associate with him as though those feelings and rejection wouldn't immediately color any refusal she might offer.

We've had this shit figured out at least as far back as Descartes: it's impossible to have full knowledge of anything as long as conscious existence is subjective. You have to make assumptions, to some degree, but what people will generally get on you about is making unreasonable assumptions. Social relationships can be tricky, but Mukai was expressing frustration with what appeared to be a lack of any effort at all and Shima's knuckled-down first reaction was "It's impossible for me to be perfect at it so it would be arrogant of me to try" in an area of practice where good-faith effort gets you a lot of goodwill.

Dex-chan lover
Man everyone deserves a friend like Mukai, I love how contradictory his character is.
He is surprisingly sharp on getting a read on the subtleties involving others, but fucking blind as a mole when it comes to those involving him.
There are pangs and hints of jealousy towards the men that surround him and their luck with women, but he doesnt want them to bring them down, he wishes he could met them at their level above.
He will always look out for his bros but wont think twice about calling them on their bullshit.
My boi Mukai deserves someone that sets his crotch on fire.
God, man! Why would you want him to catch a vd?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

These 4 girls just becoming more of a tight-knit bunch. Really sweet of Egashira too.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad that i have friends like them... And experienced life like they do

Aggregator gang
but Mukai was expressing frustration with what appeared to be a lack of any effort at all.
That's the thing, Shima has made a lot of efforts to improve himself recently. Mukai's reasoning isn't wrong, but he still treats him as if he were the exact same from 2 volumes ago. That's what rubbed me the wrong way.

Fed-Kun's army
Great chapter, super cute from the girl quartet :)

I’m glad that Mukai knocked some sense into Shima. Shima has been very insensitive about Mika until now. Kinda hope that he is more mature to finally understand his feelings towards Mitsumi-chan and draw boundary properly.

My dude has been getting some double standards (understand that he has a bad past, doesn’t mean that he should not start being more sensitive about other feelings). Read the room a bit Shima haiz.

Users who are viewing this thread