Skip and Loafer - Ch. 62 - Cuddly Shopping Trip

Dex-chan lover
I don't think we're behind at all. The manga went on an extended hiatus because of the earthquake which killed Takamatsu's grandparents and destroyed the house Mitsumi's house was based on. As far as I've read, she's been working on raising money for disaster relief, including the collab cafe that ended up having a decent amount of its profits go to that.
Holy shit, that is so freaking sad, poor Takamatsu. It must be hard going back to such a lightheaded series after something so tragic, I hope she's doing okay.

Dex-chan lover
Another wonderful chapter; Mika and Mukai are such great supports. Thanks for the upload! <3

Jeez, it's really been over a year since the anime ended? What even is time??

Bruh... This has me tearing up. Mika, and Mitsumi are so sweet to each other. I'm happy that Mika's finally told one of the girls.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter made my day!! So fluffy ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ I love their friendship so much. Thank you for uploading this!

Fed-Kun's army
After a few unfluffy chapters, this chapter made my heart fluffed up 😌❤️

Dex-chan lover
with all this fluffyness and how the chapter developed, I feel like Shima will try to get together to get shutdown by Mutsumi as he clearly isn't ready to be in a relationship yet and will turn into codependence and Mutsumi will notice as she is a such a sweet good gurl.

Dex-chan lover
Mukai kun my guyyyyy i understand him so well since i can relate to him. him and Nao chan are my favorite character in this series

this manga makes me feel sad i never had friendships like these during high school lmao everyone is so much more emotionally mature than the people i knew during that time (myself included ofc)

thank you for the update!
Hi. The same here. I always want friends like in animes / mangas. People I can count when the mood go blue, people I can share advices and receives advices for life. In my high school, my group was ok, but in the end I discovered they wasn't my friends at all. So, I really hope that you have find some good friends!
Bye bye!!

Users who are viewing this thread