Skip and Loafer - Vol. 8 Ch. 46 - Warm Picnic

Dex-chan lover
Friendship is great too! I think this ended well. Note this does not mean they can't date later. They just aren't ready right now.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, a break-up was necessary. So proud of my girl Mitsumi, handled it like a champ. Fingers crossed for a romance for her at some point, even if it's not with Shima

Man... Super petty but I really can't help but hold a grudge against Shima for this trial dating lol. I wonder if I'll still feel this way even if they get back together~

Mitsumi is such a good kid ueehh;-;

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I've never read in my life a slice of life with romance where you get a confession and a rollback so clean. This is crazy good.

Dex-chan lover
I think in the end, this is much more emotionally healthy for him right now. I think...

It feels like because he liked her so much, he wanted her to have that status of 'him as her boyfriend'. But I think doing that would make him loathe himself more.

I love how their story builds up at a sorta different pace from other ‘love stories’.

It really has me believing that these characters truly are real people, just because of how nicely written their own individual stories are.

The characters are relatable and I you can find yourself feeling even slightly sorry for a character regardless of how they may act.

UGH, I can go on an endless rant about how much I love this manga. 😭

Users who are viewing this thread