Skip Beat! - Ch. 311 - Fairytale Dialogue

Double-page supporter
...... Did I just wait more than 1 month to just read chapter about being called with nickname...

I mean YES THEY ARE ADORABLE OMFG IM MELTING AAAASWDKWKXUQOSNJDKWHD

but seeing the detail button just take me back to reality 🥲

Welp, please just stay healthy Nakamura san, I need to see the baby of my adorable babies so please please please have a long life to make it reality 🙏🙏🙏

Thanks for superb translations 😁

Dex-chan lover
Everything I wanted to say and more was said above me, so let me comment that the table in the art on the credit page is too damn tiny. Ones like that usually have a single vase or decoration in the corner of some room, not eaten at.

Supporter
She literally said,
fK8p60o.gif

It's chapters like this that keep me coming back, You got the funnies and the d'aww's.​

Dex-chan lover
it's really telling how far kyoko-chan has come as an actress if she is able to manage her expressions so well, to the point that THE tsuruga ren genuinely thinks she detests the idea of him calling her on a familiar, friendly basis. like, sis's game face is ON POINT LMAO 🤣

Goddamn and this is from just him calling her name. Imagine if he starts being more intimate? Oh— wait I forgot he already KISSED HER!!! Gah, when will I ever see babies????

Users who are viewing this thread