Skip Beat! - Vol. 44 Ch. 269 - The Day Of

Supporter
Holy macaroni they actually progress with the plot (albeit with more drama but ok we got a tiny little bit more)!? And Ren actually admits that he was wrong!?

Sho is a toxic childhood friend while Ren is a manipulative coworker. I feel bad for Kyoko.

Dex-chan lover
I bet his kiss with that super model was captured by paparazzi... how many years has it been I wonder... this author hasn't forgotten to make these two become a couple one day I hope 🙄

Ahh, I just thought, maybe, just maybe, if sensei would switch from manga to novel, we could get more output.
This way we might get to know the ending before we turn to grannies and grandpas. 🤔

me after the author brings up more drama:
zSuiOEH.png

Contributor
If I don't get another audition within the year, I am not going to read this for another 5 years to let 60 chapter bank up.

Well, I just hope we get a long conversation from these two and something gets revealed. It may take another year, but that's what I want.

I have a feeling we're gonna have a real long break from those two now, so that Kyokocan harness all her angst into her character. It will definitely not be resolved between the two of them until the movie is out. But hey it would be real nice if Kyoko had another relationship with that hilarious co-actor on the movie. He seems fun, usually the people who are outwardly mean are the nicest, instead of fake old Ren. I get that they'll end up together eventually, but she deserves some real experience before that. It's only fair.

Fed-Kun's army
I vote for the new guy as well some one straight forward and kind is what she needs. , fuck re n especially after That interrogation chapter made him go from romantically incompetent to outright manipulative asshole. Duck you buddy she's not your wife or your girlfriend. Those questions are out a line and rude af. Get bent

Dealing damage indeed. Who knows how much damage this will do when so much is already broken.

Users who are viewing this thread