Skip Beat! - Vol. 46 Ch. 286 - Lil Venus - Flash of a Sword -

@Kiija regarding your question about Ren joining Kyoko’s new role cast as a samurai, I think it was stated that he was asked to play the main male lead but since the schedule would clash with his BJ work (or because it was too risky because it happened during the time BJ was active), Yashiro rejected it to avoid problems. So I think it’s unlikely he will appear in this work.

Is it just me? I can't even recognize the characters' faces any more. What happened to the art style?? Anyway Momiji can get it. Super excited to see Kyoko in this role.

I still can't stop reading this even tho I know there would be a cliffhanger waiting for me...

Yes! Getting back to the acting! Show the world you're a match for Ren!!

@Twinklelights But BJ is now over and Momiji filming only starting, so should something happen to the current male lead Ren might be available... It would be simply delicious now that their relationship has progressed, plus I wanna see Ren and Kyoko training for the love scenes at home like they did for her Natsu role 😁

Wonder how they will feel when Ren shows up on set to visit Kyoko the first time.

I Wonder if Sho will be brought on to do a song for the production.

YESSSS time for actress Kyouko to shine 🙌 I feel like we don't get to see her acting enough...

@ItsHanabi it's just not you. I noticed it before the edition for the momiji role when the rival of moko-san appeared in a wheelchair. Like she looked similar to kyoko and i was sooo confused. I missed the old art so much. Anyway, I'll still wait for the updates patiently.

Aggregator gang
Kyaaaaa that's my Kyoko!!! Winning antagonists over with the power of hatred, learning intense skills with all her might, and looking absolutely AMAZING in costume!!!!
This was the best chapter in forever!!!!!!!!! Nakamura-Sensei, I love you!!!!
Thanks for the chapter <3

Yooo I can't wait for Koga to fall in love with Momiji. We all know how good Kyouko is once she gets into character and just thinking about how Momiji has to show longing (and we know Kyouko knows as much about longing as hatred)... Yeah, Koga is a goner. I'm also hoping for a scene where Kyouko successfully directs a scene with her acting (like that time when she had to audition for Blood Moon and Ren got her to act well because of how good his own acting was). I doubt she can do that with Ren but Koga? Please Nakamura-sensei, I wanna see it happen so bad, if only to show how much Kyouko has grown as an actress!

Yeees, finally back to acting!! I’ve been waiting for Kyoko & Ren to get together since 2006, but I really did miss the career side of this manga. I can’t wait for Kyoko to show off some of those skills on screen!

Users who are viewing this thread