Skip Beat! - Vol. 46 Ch. 286 - Lil Venus - Flash of a Sword -

I love watching her get into a new part!!
Thanks for the chapter!!

Group Leader
I concur, one of he things i like about this series is that everyone changes their clothes all the time.

You know, as much as I am for the Kyoko and Ren romance in this manga, I do so highly enjoy her acting arcs best! I absolutely love watching her act through a new character and figuring things out about the character's personality that she can relate it and apply their growth to her own! :D

Dex-chan lover
YES WE CAN SEE HER IN ACTION ONCE MORE!
I enjoyed their romance progress, but i did miss her acting.
Many thanks

lololol that last scene. I couldn't help but sing "i'm your venus i'm your fire at your desire"

Dex-chan lover
I love the acting bits!!! This chapter had some horrible same-face tho, I really thought Koga was Ren for a minute, and Kyoko looks like Moko on that last page too
LOVE the scandal with Ren though.

Wow, she looks gorgeous, and again not at all like normal Kyoko. When she gets famous she will have a hard time convincing the public that she's the one who has been playing all those roles 😁
But please can we see Ren see her in her makeup!

Jusr remembered, wasn't there a hint way back in our time that Ren was asked to join this movie (to play Kyoko's love interest), but he didn't have time in his schedule or something. I felt it was kinda left hanging in the air, maybe we'll see it coming? That samurai looks awfully like Ren... 😋

I honestly feel like unfollowing this, and wait till im in my 30s to pick up again.... I am currently 23... :)

Yes! A new role!
It's been a while since Setsu (maybe not but this manga updates so slow that I'm vague with the details now)

I have to reread again...

Thank you for translating!

Fed-Kun's army
Wow... they do tell you that the makeup business in show business can literally turn you into someone else.

That is some dedication to her ninja look

Users who are viewing this thread