Skip Beat! - Vol. 46 Ch. 286 - Lil Venus - Flash of a Sword -

I sometimes feel I should have been born after Skip Beat ended. The waiting is really getting unbearable. Ugh! But it's so exciting it feels like it should never end T^T

What's this? A chapter that doesn't feature insipid whining about some random meaningless perceived BS, and instead actually talks about Kyoko's acting career? I was beginning to wonder if she quit and had a new fulltime occupation of brainless lovelorn dolt.

I've just checked: she got the part in chapter 256, released in the February issue 2018. The slowness of the progress is really stunning in that perspective.

It was also the time, when the chapter started to get shorter and shorter (they used to be about 30 pages long, now it's usually less than 20).

So basically, we get few pages of nothing happening per month and then there's some random person answering the call and you don't really care.

Yessssh I love the make-over parts with Kyoko! Dang I missed that - it’s time for her to shine and showcase her chameleon acting <3

Her gaining more power to act amazingly ,from her love to Ren and showing the world that they are a match made in heaven is just amazing ❤️😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥🔥

I really adore the acting aspect of Skip Beat!! I'm so glad they're finally focusing on it again. This chapter gave me major Tokyo Crazy Paradise vibes and I assume it's only gonna get more intense from here on out. Kyoko as Momiji will be the death of me. 😍😍😍

I just can’t drop this manga!!! I’ve been reading/following Skip Beat since the early 2000 😭 The manga featured flip phones and now has the characters using smartphones 😭 I even dropped Skip Beat for while and picked it back up only to find out IT’S STILL ONGOING WITH BARELY ANY DEVELOPMENT between Ren and Kyoto. I’m crying blood at this point. BUT, I still love Skip Beat.

That's it? Lol.. Anyway, thanks for the team who did the translation.. U guys are amazing! I think skip beat has stopped published in my country so this is very helpful. I've been following skip beat & garasu no kamen since highschool, like oh, almost 15yrs ago.. The writers are already in their 50's and 70's... And, oh well nothing I'd say that wouldn't look selfish, so I'm just gonna wait patiently.. Just hopefully not until my daughters grown up in 20yrs more😬

Fed-Kun's army
Omg moarrr. I want more of this. Been waiting for this. I was so thrilled seeing this part of the manga again. Can't wait to see some exchanges for this.
Still bummed we didn't get a lot of Box-R before like we did for Dark Moon but that's okay. I really want a lot of this one. I feel like since she's stepping out of her main villain shoes, she'll be acknowledged more.

Dex-chan lover
Whoo another acting arc all these years later and I still love watching her perfectly become a new character. Does this mean that guy, who's important in tens past but I can't remember his name, is going to show up in this show eventually and cause issues to advance the relationship and get this over with. Is this the last arc 😭

I can't take it anymore ... 18 years that this manga is going on... I started reading it I think 15 years ago. I feel too old for this.
I'm glad there's a new acting arc, but I just want it to end now.
I'll probably be back in 10 years in order to know if it's still going on or not.

Fed-Kun's army
How many YEARS has it been since we got the last acting arc...

Users who are viewing this thread