Skip Beat! - Vol. 47 Ch. 287 - Route Kingdom

Dex-chan lover
Kyoko is too cuteeee
However... That guy... Don't tell me that's the dad?!?! Whooo???
Many thanks

Am I the only one who anxiously hopes she won't lose that card/note from Ren?

Aggregator gang
Maaaaaaaaaan this gives me a flash back when I greeted my classmate's twin NOT KNOWING HE HAS A TWIN.

Second hand embarassment at its finest

Supporter
png-clipart-emoji-discord-smiley-shrug-emoji-smiley-meme-thumbnail.png

@unime

Maybe a brother? i think the Dad is dead or am i miss remembering?

@aliamus IIRC he at the very least had something against his Dad, like he needed to prove himself to him by making his own adaption of the story and not living in his shadow.

Ugh too short...why..😢

I don’t remember anyone saying Ogata had a twin...but I don’t remember anyone saying he was the only child either...🤔

Supporter
@Nintendocat that i remember he felt like we was just retracing in his fathers foot steps till Ren licked whispered in his ear.
for some reason i think his dad is dead, and this guys looks way to young to be him imho, but ya never know.

Dex-chan lover
Filler
Filler
Kyoko goes out
Filler
Filler
Filler
Kyoko meets someone
>to be continued.

@unime That’s totally the dad. Everyone kept seeing Ogata and mistakenly thinking it was his father, so the man isn’t dead.

Just noticed after I binged this series and now have to wait monthly, but why were the chapters cut 10 pages shorter?

More drama? Dude i just want to see Kyoko acting and working towards her goal!!!, enough with the Valentine drama!! Damn nothing happens! i'm gonna be dead before Kyoko debuts

It was never said that his dad was dead. If you remember in the chapter after Ren's test, Ogata and Kyoko are eating together and a woman came mistakenly for his father (saying he looks younger and younger each time she saw him). Kyoko bracing herself for the impact that when he told her that thanks to Ren he doesn't have an issue anymore 😉

Dex-chan lover
@Aliamus
I don't think the dad is dead? It was mentioned in another chapter that the dad still works on projects I think and that he was in america or something

@Liddell
Lool right? Now the question becomes way is he here at an amusement park? On princess day?

@yumungmei
Omg now that you've mentioned it I feel like it may happen!!!

It's director Ogata HIROAKI's FATHER!!!!
Well he seem don't like her thought

Fed-Kun's army
Yo I literally just want to see Kyoko having a nice date with Moko-san in some princess castle. Please, that's all I'm asking ._. Or just acting arc y'know

Users who are viewing this thread