Skip Beat! - Vol. 47 Ch. 290 - Route Kingdom

I was guessing that Sarah
is his mom
but you all sound so confident that it’s her how do y’all know?? xD

The chapters are getting shorter. But I really am grateful to the team!

@MoonGorgeouss
Ever since Sara appeared, we have speculated the potential she is Julia.
1. Wavy blonde hair with emerald shine -about same length too (Kuon inherited most majority of her genes - Otousan described Kuon before that he took after her mother)
2. She's a foreigner (Julia is American-Russian)
3. She can speak Japanese
4. She eats like Kuu - and the reason why Ren dislike eating (he always force everything down) is because of his parents eating habits 😂😂

I wanna say this could be a part of Lory's plan since that man is just too conniving (in a good way), and I just really couldn't get it out that he's not part of the plan, I mean like this.. Lory thought that the best way to meet Ren is through Kyouko (pretty much the same with Kuu), Sarah probably also wanted to meet both (since she night become her daughter in law) and at least wanted to see for herself if her son is really living well as he claim he is... They involve Ogata Sr. since Kyouko is familiar with Ogata Jr, so it could be that Lory got a hold of Kyouko's schedule from Yashiro, told Ogata Sr. that Kyouko will definitely mistake him for his son, and she did, and Ogata Sr introduced both... Ren who is also clueless simply asked Kyouko to send a selfie which she did...

Though yeah, I am curious about this "disappointment" from Sara... Is she disappointed that they're not dating? Disappointed that kyouko can stay close to Kuon/Ren but she cant? Disappointed that Sara have to use Kyouko just to see her son? At least these are my thoughts...

whoa, Ren! such a smooth criminal with that picture request xD and using text instead of an emoji, genius!

Lol. If that's NOT his mom, I'll be pretty surprised. Something about the way she looked at Kyoko over folded hands really gave me a "Ren" vibe. I wonder if she's worried that the guy Kyoko likes isn't her son, or if she's disappointed that they aren't dating? Ren's reaction at the end....what will he do?

And c'mon Kanae...you're a professional actress. Take better photos!

Users who are viewing this thread