Skip Beat! - Vol. 47 Ch. 290 - Route Kingdom

Thanks for the translation! It was great as always. Sarah was busted! 😆 I wonder what will happen now.

Thank you for the translation, clear and flowing as always 👍

I can't wait for the next chapter, and I so hope we're continuing with Ren's reaction to the photo and not jump into some detour...

Takes deep breath

How can

Sensei

Draw

Such

Sexy pose for ren and kyoko eventhough kyoko looks so innocent

Am i the only one feeling too overwhelmed with the first page ✊😔

EDIT

I JUST SAW THAT ALMOST LAST PAGE ABOUT REN FULLY VOICED ON THE IN SICKNESS AND HEALTH SCENE AJBAIFBISBFOWBFOWJFOSKD IM DEAD SENSEI IM DRAD THABKS YOUSJDIWNDOSJDD

Bless for the beautiful and flowing translate <3 I can't wait to see who she is in relation to Ren...

thanks so much for the translations!! wonderful reread keke

Group Leader
Thank you for the release as always!!!
Man what a wonderful mag cover too 😍

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was an update. Dang the cliff hanger hit me twice!

Thanks for the translation!

I have to say I love the fact that this manga is so old that these characters haven't aged all that much, but everything else around them has to be made modern to make sense with the times.
When Kyoko first got her phone, it was considered a normal model, but now it seems super outdated. Funnily enough, it still makes sense for her character.

Aggregator gang
@Despada Oh God... I just realized because you mentioned it, everyone has already upgraded their phone except Kyoko hahahahahh

Double-page supporter
Already tho she is his mother but still cant believe it 😂😂

I'm gonna make a bold guess that that's Ren's little brother/sister who inherited the appetite of Kuu & got interested in Kyoko... let's see in the next ch

Users who are viewing this thread