Skip Beat! - Vol. 47 Ch. 290 - Route Kingdom

Aggregator gang
I'm not sure it's necessary to add "eng" when they talk in english, generally speaking it's usual that the vertical bubbles are in japanese and the horizontal bubbles are in english in this manga right?

my guess is its rens older or younger sister, probably dated Kuons teacher and kinda blamed Kuon for getting rick in the car accident

Dex-chan lover
Laughed out loud at ren’s reaction seeing his (most likely?) mother. :)

Considering she eats as much as his father, I would guess someone blood related to his father like an aunt. It would be kinda strange 2 people "unrelated" bloodwise to eat so much, so I wouldnt bet on her being his mother. Or they ended up having the same eating habits after marrying and she is indeed his mother. Its fiction anyway.

Group Leader
I call on dibs betting that is his mom. 🥵🥵 Anyway his fam is full of hotties

i cant read that horizontal-vertical text and maybe you should use a different font style for english words with a tl note

Aggregator gang
Actually its easy to differentiate. Mangaka made bubbles according to how the original language written.

Vertical for the japanesse and horizontal for the english.

Anyway sarah seems dissapointed because she wanted to ship kyoko with her son not realising that the ship has sailed on its own already. Just my assumption

it's been awhile since she was shown crying over the body of the man tsuruga "killed".

welcome back sarah!

ty for chapter. :)

I'm literally squeeling like a little girl here! 🤭 💕
This is gonna be so much fun!
Thanks for the translation!

Edit: Just noticed that it's a new group translating this, did the old group abandon this? Hope it's not a start of a sniping war...

Users who are viewing this thread