Skip Beat!

Fed-Kun's army
I started reading this manga about 3-4 years ago after finishing Tokyo Crazy Paradise.

Monthly releases are a pain to follow. I started to skip some skip beat chapters and read a bunch at once every few months.
Maybe I'll even wait wait until the arc or even the whole manga is complete to pick it up again. ( ̄□ ̄;)

Aggregator gang
For everyone who's disappointed with skip beat lately and likes it better when the manga focuses on the acting industry, do give Act-age a try!! It has an awesome protagonist and characters and the art keeps evolving and is on god levels right now when it comes to representing the story.

@Shizukachan I assume she was preserving them, flash-drying. https://youtu.be/I2j1yjwUtUY <Like this but with a microwave instead of waiting a few weeks.

Fed-Kun's army
After 10 years we finally find out about the white day gift And it’s only supposed to be two months later I thought a lot more more time and that had passed in the series

So... how many more years is it gonna be before the love-triangle drama peaks in a "choose him or me!" situation?
This has stretched it out more than a kamehameha yell.

I wish Sensei wouldn't have spend a whole year with the audition and the attempted murder actor-manager-pair.
I'm totally lost with this back in time jump T.T

I finally decided to drop this. The pacing isn't bad, but there hasn't been much in the way of plot progression. If it ever ends and I'm still alive, I might read it.

Oof this series is great but I wish that they finished the anime at least up to the heil siblings

Double-page supporter
i remember watching the anime and it was the first time i really fell in love with a shoujo title. where did the anime end at? gonna start from there.

I can't believe this is still alive ">>. How many years ago did I read that Heel siblings arc?
At least it seems she is becoming more mature in facing Tsuruga? sort of?
Heard say that this is the last arc, but I can't imagine how... Peer Pressure?

Users who are viewing this thread