Skip Beat!

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING I AM CONFUSED AS HELL 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Soooo they confessed their feelings, but nothing will progress further until they’ve achieve their career goals? Am I getting that right? ಠ_ಠ

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

As an adult, I'm really happy for them. This is probably one of the healthiest relationships I've seen in a manga.

As a NBSB (no-boyfriend-since-birth), this recent interaction is something I cannot understand but I have read alot of manga and it helps me to who I am today. I hope this sweet couple will someday (as much as possible) reach what they wanted and let that relationship put into hold flow again....

HONESTLY AFTER WAITING FOR AN ENTIRE DECADE AND BECOMING A FOSSIL i am so glad that the mangaka is handling the development so well :") thanks TLs!!

honestly i think this is a better character development than them getting together, though i must say i want to see them together soo bad😭😭

Why is this torture happening? Regardless, it's a surprise that kyouko could stay calm during all that. And ....well I guess thinking it though this relationship progression is pretty good. Good but torture, I just want to see them getting together!

this is so unrealistic that it hurts :)))))))
i'm not expecting banana in nutella but man, the cringe in " our relationship till now won't change" is so real. SO REAL. Maybe pretending these last 3 chapters didn't exist will ease the brain pain.
What is the point in prolonging this sort of no romance-maybe romance-no romance thing. for a series so long, the pace is so slow that it just hurts. I'll be back in ten years to see how they hold hands first time.

My heart is at peace.

I don't understand why so many people criticised the last couple of chapter... for me it is soo different from the average confession, going out together shoujo scenarios ! And it is perfectly in line with the history of these two characters who don't search for love in their live but search for a way to accomplish their dream.
I mean, if they had just date now I would have drop it even if I'm following this manga since more than 6 years now.
I REPEAT : Their goal is not to find love ! But to find themself again after their painfull past !

Banzai to Nakamura-sensei ! One of the only shoujo mangaka who can make an original yet adult romance story that stay interesting even after so much chapters !

I feel like have just been lead on for so long! I love how adult it is, but at the same time,
I also feel like there could have been more going with Fuwa such as he is trying to win her back now so hes been getting food from there.
But, I really appreciate where it is going at the same time. Philosophically this has become soo satisfying and has oddly made me feel better about myself lol.
I also like the turn from the overbearing darkness
. It felt tooo depressing a little too much for me and
I could tell at what point the writing had changed, but it definitely changed for the better.
I am sad now that I am caught up though and can no longer binge. This manga will forever be in my heart.

Also,

I was hoping for a kiss scene at least T.T. I feel like he should of just went in and kissed her but oh wellll

282 chapters and years over yearslater they FINALLY talk about it ///orz//// I thought I'd never see the day. Alright. By my calculation we're..... About 141 chapters away from them actually entering relationship tage officially 🤣

But hey, thinking about their circumstances, you could even call that "fast"

The more you read the more you realize how unbeatable Skip Beat is.
Sadly, Skip Beat publication suspended in my country because its low popularity (and I'm late for this hype!)
This manga doesn't offer your "kyaa kyaa" reaction with childish modern romances yet still the greatest shoujo manga ever written.
The drama is too good to not look at. Their hardship really pays off. You laugh and cry to see they are grow up.
The "Skip Beat" term means how every characters feel alive in every aspect of life. Just like how our main characters, Kyoko and Ren, encounter in early chapter, their problem what they have lost as a human being : feelings.
It's true this more than 10+ years serialization is insane, but I love every bits of their journey.

The longest slow burn in the history of slow burns then immediately turns into proposal words. Y’all I’m....

Users who are viewing this thread