Skip Beat!

I've been reading this since 2007 and it is now 2020....at least there is some more progress...
Thank you translation team lol

I used to read this regularly from 2007 to 2013 back in middle/high school. Now i check up on it once every other year or so to see if it's finished. I see skip beat is still going strong. Never die, skip beat. Never die.

This manga started out around the time I was born and now I'm almost an adult. I cant imagine how slow and agonizing this is for long term readers. I have mad respect for all of the people who have stuck with this -- you deserve an award.

This is my favorite shoujo manga, it's not focused on romance but on character development.
It may look Shoujo, but it has more of a Josei feel to it. The romance is slow, but it will be there,
along with nice twists and intrigue.
One of the few mangas I love so much that I buy every volume of after the official translation is out.
A must read for fans of this genre.

Can anyone update me if the series is about to send? I havent read it in like 2-3 years now, and was wondering if its a great time to start rereading it for the, hopefully nearing final arc?

@lolzers uuuh.... The authors defs building into another arc,
i reckon were going to dive into rens past and the accident
for the next year since it updates once a month lol. Then
tho they have kinda confirmed feels theres probs gonna be a whole arc leading to them making it public yadayada...
hard to say... Still fun to re read and enjoy tho ^^

I only read this because I used to read Shoujo Beat or whatever it was called,this was around when I was a teen and I'm 32 now and over it

I wanna start reading this but damn it’s nearly on chapter 300 - idk is it worth the read or nah???

@SuzxGD yes! Ive been reading this for uears and like dang. If you love slow but healthy romance, the give. Also romance is not the center of the story which is nice too! Join the pain train! Cause once you binge the 300 its one chapter a month haha! But its worth ( in my opinion)

IDK why but the chapters feel like it's getting shorter and shorter 😭😭😭 but anyways thanks for the scantalation ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread