Skip Beat!

The manga is as old as me. And now finally the plot is moving forward!? I can't. 18 whole years, and finally, FINALLY we get somewhere!

Thanks to the translator team!

Omg can someone remind me who that male actor is in ch 286 that wants to surpass tsuruga? I completely forget bc we've just been dealing with the necklace issue and the
confession
in general x)
Like I completely forgot kyoko had a ninja role

I'm legit sooooo excited for this next arc. I really like that the romance plot is finally developing but I'm also really looking forward to seeing Momiji. Also, I'm interested in seeing how the actor Koga is gonna be used plot-wise.

My feelings in order while reading the latest chapter...
🤩😶😯🥳😩😊☺️🙃🙃😲🤔🤭😕😐😑
And then it ended and i was like , WHY!

I need MORE!!!

Finally caught up after almost a year of not reading (so that chapters would pile)! Very excited for the incoming arc. Finally feels like Ren’s past will be tackled also
feels like that prince character is connected to the past (maybe the one who said there’s no place for ren anywhere and called him that slur?)

Is it me or there's a bonus chapter missing? I haven't seen here chapter 225.5 from volume 37 (Them Then ~ The Human Mandala in the Small Hours of the Morning ~).
The boss saw through Ren's mask and the face he made was hilarious! He looked like an overprotective dad who really didn't want to marry his daughter to a criminal. I was laughing so hard when he called Ren a con man while being seriously concerned about marriage fraud😂🤣

@ZeevGray sure thing! On the 123manga website when it first appeared a while back. They should still have it unless something grievous happened.

I've been following this series for sooo long. I'm so glad I managed to find it on MangaDex! Thank you to all the scanalators for translating this into English!

For the impatient ones, chapter 288 was posted yesterday (in Spanish) on the FB page of Last Heaven Fansub.

Guess as an impatient non-Spanish speaker, I've no other choice but to wait xD

@Dvenger
I tried checking thr 123manga site you mentioned (I've heard of this site before, I just don't visit them) but not a single image will load, sadly... Also, their chapter is only up to 283...

Why is there a spanish one available but even the raw material is nowhere to be found in the internet?

Users who are viewing this thread