Skip Beat!

I found this manga in like 2004... how is this still not finished 🤣 I re-read this like 4 times already over the last 16 years.. but can't remember till what volume😅 I guess it's time for another re-read.

Super impressive slow burn! After all these years it is still so interesting and yet also stunning. For never ever would I have thought at the beginning even 200 chapters would be enough for those two to inch a single step together 😂

Does anyone know the reason why the chapters are getting shorter and shorter?! Is the magazine gonna drop this manga or something?! Is the publication or serialization or whatever you call it stopping? Is the author taking a break? Can someone tell me pleasee

Skip beat is such a gem but the chapters are tooo small and the wait iss tooo big but I still.come back to it 😭😭😭😭 I hope the writer gets better soon

😂😂😂 it really could've been his mom... The fact the she can speak japanese (since her husband is a japanese) makes sense... Also with Ren's so very shocking, very surprised expression that almost say "you've gotta be fxxxing kidding me"...😂😂 mommy has really flown in to see her baby... And the hint of her asking if she sent the pic to her bf (with a concern look - Kuu mentioned about Kyouko to his wife, how he described her is she's similar to their Kuon and how she also wanted to meet her - of course there might be sone exaggerated story telling from Kuu's side bts, and probably heard some info from Lory as well), and she responded with this hope it goes well between you two, because there was nothing she or kuu can do for Kuon.

Well, people called it out already a month ago, so this chapter is not surprising. It's too little content for a monthly release

Fed-Kun's army
There's so many chapters. Does the romance progress after all these years?

who do ya'll think Sarah is???!?!

I have a feeling its his mom, but now I just want to reread the manga because ive forgotten some of the details of the story. Its been sooo long lol

1000% believe 'Sarah' is Ren's mom LOL
But then the questions arise, 'I thought she didn't have much time to live' from earlier chapters -> I think this was a lie? But also, I can imagine 'Sarah' going 'but my hubby surprised you once (๑´╹‸╹`๑) , why can't I?'

To those who have forgotten the details haha: in Kuu's arc, Juliena Hizuri is described as a goddess (Kuu is a doting husband and father lol).

Anyways when Kuu had a chance to talk to 'Ren', he said that Juliena declared that she only has nth months to live, Ren believed it for a second (even Kuu) because she has a tendency to tell her family that she's dying but usually she only say days, weeks, and or even minutes lol.

When you feel like rereading, I'll tell you for a fact that its still fun to read even though I've tried doing so multiple times, and feel lost when I've reached the latest chapters :(( Imma suggest to you guys read Tokyo Crazy Paradise haha its also from author-san (think of it as an alt world for kyoko and ren)

Fed-Kun's army
holy shit thats a lot of chapters.. is this good?
how satisfying is the romance?

is it satisfying or is it dramatically insufferable ??

Group Leader
@calmbreez Tbh, I started this because it was about acting and it's a really rare topic and over the time it became very nice despite some weird stuff happening... (drama, drama everywhere)
Though, considering it started 20 years ago, it evolved pretty well (there's an anime if you want to skip chapters)

Users who are viewing this thread