Skip Beat!

I'm laughing because I remember first reading this in '08 and now its '21. It's hilarious that because of the slow pacing and slow update releases of the story, the technology is caught in a really weird place between early '00 flip phones and "Instagram selfie."

You're used to there being time skips in mangas, but instead it's the readers who went through a time skip instead. I'm chuckling at myself.

Double-page supporter
oddly enough, despite my affection for shoujo manga, it remains a guilty pleasure because of their often convoluted and sometimes dumb as fuck plot lines, prob part of the reason i stopped reading this once i hit 200

I started this when I was 14, now I'm enrolled in postgrad and they still aren't dating , why drag it this much?

Time to rename this Skip Time!, or maybe Skip Ahead Please. I wish I remembered who was who or why people reacted in certain ways, or what all the plotlines are.

anyway to the person who mentioned the anime - the anime for this takes place for the first few acting-related events and the romance portion is just a gleam in the eye.. but it is spectacular, the direction and writing of it is super well done and creates humor in amazing ways through timing and character interactions as opposed to actual jokes... then it says at the end "Stay Tuned for Season 2", and there never was a Season 2. :(

I read that the author is sick? What is the source? How sick? T_T i hope she gets better!

Its really his mom 🤣🤣🤣

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

so basically this julie/sarah-girls might be kyon's mama right? and she actually hope that kyoko is going out with his dumb son.... what a typical lovely mother-in-law. suddenly the world kyoko's live become a very bright and perfect world, because she is loved by the greatest man of the story, and his parents also like her, and a kind of husband-wife pair that welcome her like their own daughter, and her friends also pamper her, so lucky kyoko... 😇

I love this story it is just so cute I mean I have like crazy the same interests in hobbies and about princess 👸🏼 and stuff just like Kyoko and I am literally the same age as her so I am so so grateful to the author and artist who created Skip Beat so in love with Kyoko and Ren 🥰🥰
I actually started reading Skip Beat from the actual manga book and could only get the books up to volume 14 because it was so so hard to find the other volume even tho I went to lots of different bookstores so I was so happy when I found Skip Beat online THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING SKIP BEAT THANKS INFINITY ♾ 🥰☺️

Users who are viewing this thread