Slave of Black Knight - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
This is good have a lot of potential I hope they will continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators and thank you author.

@johnpoop2529

Same story but a different artist. The preview is from the light novel volume but the manga has a different person drawing it, hence the disparity. The current cover is probably just a placeholder until the manga gets an official cover art as well.

Dex-chan lover
oh its fantasy because how unrealistic the knights employ their underlings? lol

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
I agree with welcome2atlantis in that the Black Knights are a black company. Must really have a good PR program for the incompetent leaders to be thought so well of despite all the mistakes and incompetence they show in front of several hundred soldiers. Shiira seems to be the only decent leader, likely takes after her mother. Oh well, people believe what they want to believe. Those leaders are going to be in big trouble now that the Demon Lord(?) is absconding the MC. Unfortunately their incompetence is likely to be shown by the more common soldiers deaths while they ran off and sacrificed others to save their scummy hides. Wonder if soldiers will riot once dear old dad dumps all responsibility for his latest calamity on his daughter Shiira just to preserve his name?

I am tremendously glad that the art style and design is different from the sterile cover art shown.

Dex-chan lover
Oh this story looks good and mc looks likable and also the harem and hope the shitty knight get what he deserves!!

Dex-chan lover
this kinda looks like Group assignment, but the knight is the one guy that only appear when we are about doing presentation and he took the first place and act like hes the one who do all the task.

Users who are viewing this thread