Slave of Black Knight - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Guild was White

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't that kinda screw over all the other adventurers now that there's no requests on the board?

This guy is a madlad. He basically did every job.

But... now all the other adventurers are unemployed...

Group Leader
To hell with the details, I'm already enjoying this now lmao
Can't wait for the next update

@Syde I know, i was just showing that you probably wouldn't even be able to within the maximum time^^, half the time just makes it worse XD

@Hollow7F
I'm guessing they do that to minimize the chaos. Imagine jumping straight to the highest rank after just joining. You'll get hateful stares and challenges from other adventurers because they think you came in through the back door.

It like goblin Slayer case huh, while demon lord clearly threat, the nearest threat to Village is Goblins Horde.
He win even according to the point system. she did 2 B rank Quest that like 60 point with 30 each. If he did 6 c rank quest he already have same point with her, not mention high rank rquest is rarely avaible all the time, so it logical to do an old or lower request not mention it building rapport to everyone around the guild. I am pretty sure he can handle 60 F request😅 in 3 days also the request coming up each day, it not like we will wait one month

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
So he single handedly put all adventurers in the city out of work. Welp.

Users who are viewing this thread