Slave of Black Knight - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Guild was White

Dex-chan lover
@Ovnidemon it was this https://mangadex.org/title/33897/ossan-boukensha-kane-no-zenkou

A little bit FYI, it was not so bombastic at the beginning but it was so good.

this chapter was simple yet amazing in a sense where normal fantasy manga would do a 1v1 sword match when said "duel" or something but this didn't (nothing much i just thought this was out of common mangas)

Dex-chan lover
@Ovnidemon
Pretty sure they are talking about this, aka good deeds of kane the old guy:

https://mangadex.org/title/33897/ossan-boukensha-kane-no-zenkou

Personally i like slave of black knight more and find that kind of boring in comparison but it's more about taste really, that is a really good manga if you like noble helper style protagonists, just don't go into it expecting the mc to be op.

Dex-chan lover
Yea even though goblin-slaying quests are always low rank but that other guy with the glowing eye still got promoted quite high anyway.
In short, the little things count. Don't just look above you but sometimes pay attention to what's around and below you as well.
Good work ethics.

Fed-Kun's army
Tho we can understand were she comes from right? I mean would you like it if you work your ass of for something and then some unknown person suddenlly gets ahead of you. I know i would feel frustrated by that. So i cant really blame her for acting that way

Dex-chan lover
this man atleast deserve a hundred or to a thousand years of sleep alone from his hardwork

LOL, i thought this would be an absolute power fantasy and i'm ok with that. BUt damn they hit me with the wholesome instead. I love it.

Double-page supporter
@moel @Tatsuya-Kai Ho, I knew of this manga but stopped reading it seriously, just skimming through the new chapters. I found the start good but past a point it became needlessly complicated with brick of text. Plus the three idiots started to get on my nerves (Seriously, if they weren't there, maybe i'll return to it but as of now; half of most chapters are about them than about the MC). When I am looking for a heartwarming story, I am aiming for something simple

Fed-Kun's army
@Tonnie145 Everyone has circumstances. The point is, you do not just antagonize an unknown, new person outta nowhere just because he got recommended. You know nothing of that person and you suddenly judge them, hate them and make them your enemy. You are allowed to feel frustrated, but do not take your frustration onto others, especially someone who you just met. That's plain wrong and rude, no matter how tragic backstory you have, you are an ass for doing that.

Dex-chan lover
Generally in this kind of Fantasy strong people taking low level requests is frowned upon since the low ranked and beginners adventurers won't be able to gather experience or just make a living. Then again they said some of those quests were there for a month, so i guess they have other ways to make money.

Dex-chan lover
Now That's A S-rank both in Body and Heart. I was totally expecting some strength show off when she challenged him to a duel. That caught me off guard.
Get some sleep King,

Double-page supporter
Wow this was good chapter and was not like clice' 1v1 sword fight, this was wholesome chapter, and also a good lesson the adventurers are not about being famous for completing hard quests, it is about doing small things for everyone to make the people happy and get better life for them

Double-page supporter
@DJKenji You're right, I thought it was going to lead to that just like uhh 1,2...3, a million fantasy-like story

Users who are viewing this thread