Sleepy Barmaid - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - Storm in a Bottle

Dex-chan lover
Ayyyyy a reference to Brazil, didn't expect that one, came kind of outta nowhere
also, dunno if it's just regional differences, but I never heard anyone call that drink caipiroska, usually I only hear people calling it Caipivodka, unless that's a completely different drink, since I'm not really knowledgeable on cocktails and drinks (and I also barely drink, the last time I had one of those was almost 2 years ago)

Dex-chan lover
@Shiromon I never heard caipivodka only capiroska, i presume every region has its name for it.

Bamboo cleaned his paws before entering the house.

Dex-chan lover
This is definitely not what I was expecting to see in this manga. But I cant say its unwelcomed 😏

Dex-chan lover
I love this series so much.
I especially love the notes page from @mimedestroyer
Imma go drink a caipirinha, now...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, you can kinda tell Hiyoko would be the kinda girl that got bullied hard at school...though at least the author didn't go the extra step and have her sexually assaulted or something like some mangas are fond of doing.

Really, I don't know if it's the artstyle or the thematology (alcohol is, after all, strongly tied to loss of inhibitions) but a lot of the chapters come out feeling like they could be straight up hentai with a few alterations, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread