Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle

Dex-chan lover
Funny stuff. The earlier stuff is funnier than the later stuff for the most part though. Probably because later on plot and "character development" kinda ruin the hilarity.
Still good overall though.
Have a 7/10.

Well, first fifty chapters were funny, next hundred ones were intriguing, next fifty ones were about a thing, and the last ones are just boring. There was some kind of a storyline, but it looks like the author forget about that now. I continue to keep my eye on this just because I am curious whether or not those two would get married.

Aggregator gang
@LemonsofLiberty seriously, it boggles the mind why @kirie-san is spending their time, taking longer to make poorer quality scans for a manga that already has a consistent team working on it.
Obviously there is an element of personal art to it, and yes we should be appreciative that the manga has become so popular as to receive an attempted sniping. KC will always be better, tho

Didn't someone upload the next chapter a few days ago? Why was it removed?

Dex-chan lover
Am I wrong: I heard the anime was more generous than the manga and there is no romance whatsoever. I’m not asking for Nisekoi or anything but I would be fine with that demon lord or at least a yuri or something, Jesus Christ give her someone, anybody!

Am I wrong: I heard the anime was more generous than the manga and there is no romance whatsoever. I’m not asking for Nisekoi or anything but I would be fine with that demon lord or at least a yuri or something, Jesus Christ give her someone, anybody!
no

Aggregator gang
we have to believe that kirei hasn't abandoned this series. It's too good to go without their translation

So that romance tag, does it actually go anywhere cause I'm at about chapter 100 yet still haven't really seen much when it comes to that

Users who are viewing this thread