Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle

@NoNume I did not accuse them. Actually I've done the opposite.

I give them the naïve thought that it's not donation milking the reason they kept so many chapters unreleased, and it was more like they want to keep an actual schedule, and even if something comes up, they got a back log they can rely on.

Dex-chan lover
@LSpark when something comes up and they have no backlog to release daily for you, I am willing to bet that you will be the first to whine about no release, there are limits to how much of a "annoyance" to stay mild you can be.

And now she's greatly improving the demon castle's local infrastructure and making the demon king have self doubts about being in charge...

Say

Group Leader
Lmao what's with these releases? Are you looking to redo the whole manga backwards now?

Is it me or does the Princess and her incompetent demon minions actually have quite decent character development?

I heard they talked and are working together. Otherwise why would they purposely alternate like this?
Good for us, now we get mass releases like this.
Thanks to both!

@SemiNoodle They've always and consistently been going through character and relationship development since the earlier chapters, it's just that it's super subtle, slowly but steadily in the long run, and more fragmented in each earlier chapter that it's hard for most people to notice compared to the more recent ones.

this entire series can be summarized in a conversation my mother and father had once upon a time.

I had gotten lost in a building and my parents were looking for me.

My mother, worried out of her mind, looked over to my father, who was calmly walking beside her, hands in his pockets.

"what are you doing?! what if someone kidnapped our child!" my mother screamed.

My father turned, looked my mother dead in the eyes with a knowing smile on his face and said

"if they did, they'll bring him right back."

Users who are viewing this thread