Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle

I noticed no one mention about this but there's a mini animation where the 3 main demons(Demon Monk, Demon King, and Kai) talking in a pair about their feeling over the event after each episode of the anime.

Here's the official JP Sleepy Princess Anime twitter acc, for those who interested in the mini animation(they also post about character birthday on their birthday too!):
https://mobile.twitter.com/maoujo_anime

It's a great way to also mention some of the manga Omake on that mini animation too.

Aggregator gang
I miss the other translator, why did you guys have to drive him away

@AiDEATH Really? I just saw the preview for the final episode and there was no pajama party in it, so I do hope it comes out or what Demon Monk did in episode 11 would just be seen as him being an overprotective father/brother figure.

@Mellize After doing a proper read again. I seems to have mistook, sorry D:
The author spoiler tweet means to say that Harpy Pajama party is actually happen in the original work which means the manga. The interview also only talk about the collapsing image of Demon Monk in the later ep

Now I hugely disappointed as a AkuSuya/LeoSuya shipper.
I actually looks forward to the Mandrake harvesting chapter, there’s a line I really want to hear in the anime there

Now I hope that they cut that scene out because they planned to show their relationship in season 2 and put it there instead.
Since Mandrake related chapters actually has end up 3 chapters in total too. Plus Demon Monk feeling for princess actually heavy enough that it become their own arc later

@AiDEATH That's okay, it can't be helped they left out all the Akusuya/Leosuya stuff because it's only a 12 episode season sadly. And yep, true.

To reduce my disappointment and sadness, I'm writing a fanfic of Leo and Suya then post it on Pixiv for Suya's birthday (it's on December 22). Are you interested in reading it once I've published it? :D

@Mellize I would love to read it, thank you! In case you write it in Japanese, my Japanese is not perfect but I will try to read as much as I can. :D

@Mellize I'm really really hoping they will make Season 2 cause the way they ended the anime today - my Leo/Suya shipper heart is sunken too. I found it interesting that they also cut out the part where twilight asks Suya if she's been tying cherries even at the Demon castle - it seems they're trying to make everyone's relationships as acquaintance as possible...
Also mentioning the Maoujo Anime Twitter,- they didn't even broadcast Suya's birthday on the right day until Mr. Kumanomata mentioned it on his Twitter - it makes me wonder how well do they really know the characters😭

@Nyanmeep I hope they do more in season 2 if they plan on doing so. My LeoSuya heart is dying also. Actually, they cut a lot of parts in said chapters from the manga....maybe to fit in the rest of what they wanted to convey in episode 12. I'm also upset about that too, they had to do it to the MC of all people....

Also, I wrote a Leo X Suya fanfic that's nearly 4k words to reduce my sadness. Wanna check it out?

@Mellize True tjat - I just felt anything that helped build character was lost in the anime haha - and I would so appreciate that thank you 😍

@MuscleTheMan Isn't it because no one expects so much long con, deep lore, subtlety (besides the character and relationship development) in a simple premise of a kidnapped princess wanting some sleep and will go through any means to attain it?

But hey, because of those, the manga has now reached 200 something chapters (224 in raws) and is still ongoing with the reminder of the story being far from over.

In case anyone is wondering about Twilight's mother...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-3OYIALsdXQIlCrgCBIJB2HkvrSJNBYP/view?usp=sharing

Users who are viewing this thread