Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle

The kidnapper becomes kidnapped?! XD

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Who else can’t wait until they get to chapter 213 so they don’t accidentally get spoilers? Keep in mind I haven’t read chapter 213.5.

Dex-chan lover
Only Chapter 20. Well. The princess is more grating than comedic for me. hoping she'll grow on me otherwise I don't think I can stomach how much of an ass she is. :shrug:

edit: Chapter 50 now. Got used to it. That and mini-character development with the whole team makes it more wholesome and funny :thumbs_up:

Dex-chan lover
@Aquacube11 Don't worry, chapter 213.5 has nothing to do with the overarching story, it's just a one-off story of the Princess traveling to a different manga's world, like in chapter 52.5.

Group Leader
some random fuckers criticized the quality of the translation lmao
if you hate it so much just try and make your own
let's see how good you are at redrawing, typesetting and translating etc.

I'm really curious, why the Forehead Devil are called "Forehead Devil" ?
In the 8th chapter it seems there is an explanation, but I don't really understand... is it some kind of pun lost during the translation ?

It's a question I have since a long time now, but I can't find anything so I'm asking here ^^

huh i can literally read manga characters minds xD
(princess and the poisonous mushrooms, is she an idiot)

The story is so simple yet so damn annoying (good to read as well) what if the demon king married the human princess then created an equal standing between the humans and demons that would be my idea the the war end and all's good P.S the princess wanted her peace as well!

Just out of curiosity.. Is the Princess able to defeat the Demon lord in a 1v1 match?? like I mean she can swing around the scissors or scissor blades like they are thin air???

Dex-chan lover
@BloodKing1 I think she can, that scissors can actually cut almost anything, Suya
too already show a very advanced athletic ability, not to mention she is really smart & cunning. Tbh, if the story is the other way around (hero kidnapped & Suya go to rescue him), maybe she just need 30-40 chapter to reach to demon king castle.

So I just read the description and thought wow probably won’t be too long, and then I see the amount of chapters. Can anyone explain how this story(that seems so simple)has so many chapters?

@Teslabean - The chapters are usually 10-12 pages as a weekly series. While mainly serving as a comedy manga, the manga does build the universe, and the characters, so it also has an actual meaningful plot, with good character interactions/lore. There are clues and details sprinkled about, which get elaborated on later.

It's actually great. Good series, reallu funny, very cute.

Fed-Kun's army
@TeslaBean Same dude. Thinking to myself, how in the hell did they stretch out a plot of 'insomniac kidnapped princess' over 200 chapters.

Probably read it, just cause it's rated really high.

I love this manga and I’m so happy I found this so that I could read the two first chapters as a preview before I bought my first ever physical manga🥺

Users who are viewing this thread