Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle

@Wolfraing
...Really? The first chapter? I knew it was pretty early in the series, but I don't remember it being THAT early.....

Edit:
Wow....it really was the first chapter. that's nuts.

Dex-chan lover
This story can only end with peace in the middle east--
I mean, the Kingdoms of man and demon.

Because everyone is afraid of the princess, humanity's true hero.
It'll also end with her being kidnapped by another faction, only for the cycle to begin anew.
I look forward to that day. Because I'm going to binge-read this till I throw up.

Dex-chan lover
The obvious solution is for the princess to become absolute ruler of both realms. She's close enough in the demon realm already.

Dex-chan lover
So the princess owned her captors again and it was great but... was that some plot development at the end of ch65?

I just noticed that we have no shocked emoji.

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy It will be only legally possible if either she marry demon king. And even then there are not enough information about succession system implemented.
Otherwise there might be complications with requirements to become new maou and queen of human realm.

Just saw that it was licensed. Dropping to spend money on this great series. Thanks for all your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
Considering she's starting to think about why humans and demand are fighting... could this be ending soon?

Double-page supporter
I know that feeling well. The damn price hike for a freaking night at the inn in RPGs are ridiculous.

It took 6 volumes, but the character relationships have finally have developed in a really heartwarming direction.

That takes this from a funny but somewhat empty 9/10 to a satisfying 10/10 for me.

Users who are viewing this thread