Sleepyhead

Just wanted to say I've really been enjoying the manga you've been translating. Good job and thanks! 😀

Please pick up on Mahoromi, it's from the same author as Kuuden Noise. Thank you for translating Kuuden Noise.

Just picked up Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia since you started translating volume 3, thanks for picking it up.

You've been doing a great job with the Insomnia series, I know alot of people really appreciate how hard you work to put them out so fast!

Thank you for your hard work. Been really enjoying both Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia and Kuuden Noise no Himegimi. Keep up the good work!

@heynow

Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia, then Skip to Loafer, and now Tengoku Daimakyou.

You sure do know some great mangas.

Insomnia and Loafer are currently my favourite ongoing series. Just started reading Tengoku Daimakyou. Your not doing Loafer but I first saw of it from your scanlation group description a couple of months ago. By any chance do have a list of mangas that you would recommend?

Thank you for your work, we really appreciate it.

Group Leader
@McLXIX

Thanks for the kind words.

It is pretty cool to have so much great stuff running at the same time. I've been reading manga for a while now and have come across some older stuff as well that I think is pretty good.
Maybe once I'm finished getting Tengoku Daimakyou caught up I'll write up a little something somewhere going over some of the stuff I would recommend. That sounds like a good way to kill some time lol.

Thanks for the hard work!! really happy to be able to read Tengoku Daimakyou again, and glad to discover Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia through you!!!

Double-page supporter
thanks a lot for bringing us so many good manga . i really interest in the list you would recommend too

Users who are viewing this thread