Sleepyhead

Thank you for all the amazing translations! I kinda feel bad for you because of the insomnia though. I can partially relate to that - I’m a a typical night owl. I don’t really have much trouble sleeping but I feel so alive at night that I wish I won’t have to waste it with sleeping. During the daytime, I’m a complete zombie and can’t function properly. My social and work-life are suffering as a consequence but hey, what else can I do?

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Thank you for so much for working on Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia, I got into the series rather recently and was pleasantly surprised to find volume 4 translated when I got home from work.

So again, thank you so much and keep up the great work!

Thanks for kimi wa houkago insomnia, made my quarantine better and it's one of my fav manga rn. If you ever pick up skip to loafer I would be really happy, my heart was broken when the scanlator deleted all the chapters </3

thank you for the chapters ♥️♥️, I've read the chapters in japanese, but I can't understand everything :c

Dex-chan lover
You should NOT translate Skip to Loafer, or at least NOT from the first chapter.

@heynow
Do what? Are you crazy? I just said that I got the raws, because I was curious. I don't speak japanese.

Group Leader
@Panino
i'm doing Skip to Loafer from the start because i love the series. i understand it's inefficient but i dont really care, i do this for myself more than anything.

i misunderstood what you were saying about Pakka. i'll get to it eventually.

Group Leader
@Kggg
I'll do it as soon as I get caught up. I plan on continuing the series until it ends.

Users who are viewing this thread