Slime Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Sick Darul and Slime

Dex-chan lover
Usually i would say the cuteness will causeme diabetes but this time the porridge is giving me tootache. I vividly imagined the taste of that.

Dex-chan lover
It would provide enough energy to run for two hours and study quantum theory for another two hours

Dex-chan lover
Look at her in the bed. somehow i wish the slime is hidden beast ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

anyone that likes sweet & sour pork/chicken/shrimp would like the slime's porridge. I had a stirfry the other night, but it seemed to be missing something. (freezer getting low, only meat in house was some hot dogs. Those were sliced and stir fried with some assorted veggies. added rice) What did I do?added a couple spoons of Grape jelly. Yum!

Dex-chan lover
About a week or two ago I was sick and waiting for the other shoe to drop after the chain of people in my family that had one after another, like a line of dominoes, been puking their guts out. Pretty much all I ate was rice pilaf and crackers. Everything went better than expected, only person that didn't puke even once while feeling sick.

Already feeling a little off again though after barely any time at all of being back to normal because there are children coming and going from school or daycare in this whole chain of people as well as two people who work at a hospital and they're all goddamn plague carriers that make me want to build a shack out in the woods away from the house to go full on hermit in during this time of year.

Users who are viewing this thread