Slime Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 32 - Vlad and Slime

Fed-Kun's army
Hm. Vlad is romanised as Brado in the Japanese raws. Do you plan on sticking with Vlad or changing to match the raw?

Pooooke

VIP
you mess with the kids, prepare for it's mom anger...

Power Uploader
@Perim I should have checked the next volume's character page, you're absolutely correct that it should be Brado. I'll be fixing it today or tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know, it saved me from fixing even more chapters when I reach volume 3!

Sounds like you should call him Brad then, Brado sounds like an attempt at saying Brad anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Either way, V and B usually sounds the same to japanese people, so they really mix these up.

Author probably meant to name him Vlad, but had no idea how to and went with the closest possible...

Aggregator gang
this chapter makes me feel anxiously sad, i hope she really fed him the seed and didn't just cast the fire herself to make him look like he did it :(

Like I said,

the magic was temporary, and see, it made the Slime misunderstood thinking he could actually use magic...

Dex-chan lover
Like I said,

the magic was temporary, and see, it made the Slime misunderstood thinking he could actually use magic...

This isn't conclusive at all. Spellcasting requires concentration. Which slime lacks already and he's getting interrupted here as well.

Users who are viewing this thread