Slime Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 49 - Dining Out and Slime

VIP
distraction, best weapon to use against things like this.

I don't think she's being cheap, remember that she had to re-buy him that broken (legendary) sword.

@Rikrdo333 she is not cheap but she does not want to buy expensive things. She went and bought the sword with the correct price not the scammy one.

Dex-chan lover
@Hachi015 bruh that was CAVIAR that shit is not cheap lol and tbh most people dont like eating caviar anyways, its more about being able to SAY you can afford it than actually enjoying the taste

um...

Caviar is not that uncommon...

in fact... the International supermarket I work in... sells Caviar... and it's pretty cheap too... 10 USD for around a shot-glass sized Caviar. (abit it's Russian brand Caviar, lol)

___ ___ ___

Also... yea... the Slime have literally zero clues on how the world works, so he should really be kept as a Pet only...

You should not let it loose, else it will pretty much die in under a minute... (just like Slimes in games, dumb slimes)

Think of this, the Slime goes into the restaurant by itself an ordered bunch of things, but have no money to pay for it. What would happen? DEATH.

Dex-chan lover
in fact... the International supermarket I work in... sells Caviar... and it's pretty cheap too... 10 USD for around a shot-glass sized Caviar. (abit it's Russian brand Caviar, lol)

This series is not set in a modern world and might lack in certain conveniences that make the transport and storage of things like seafood easier and thus less expensive. That said $10 for a shot glass worth of caviar sounds like a lot to me, relatively speaking, since that's not very much caviar and for the same amount of money I can buy an actual entire meal, or even two entire meals. Ten bucks might not be "a lot," but the amount of money for the amount of food is really not a great trade off.

Users who are viewing this thread