Slime Saint - Ch. 13 - The Targeted Saint

Dex-chan lover
But this chapter definitely seemed to imply that at the very least Celes suspected Jelly was losing or lost the ability to use those powers.
Again, i've got no idea what exactly makes you think so.
TBH, that be one hell of a hilarious twist (Jelly using holy powers despite Celes knowing she wasn't supposed to had them), but what i think is going on, is that Celes was thinking it was someone posing as Jelly, but seeing her use her powers convinced her that Jelly is the real deal (little does she know, heh).

Unless, of course, you meant Celes suspected Jelly of not having powers during their first meeting since Jelly's revival. If that's the case, then we are on the same page, yeah.

Dex-chan lover
Again, i've got no idea what exactly makes you think so.
TBH, that be one hell of a hilarious twist (Jelly using holy powers despite Celes knowing she wasn't supposed to had them), but what i think is going on, is that Celes was thinking it was someone posing as Jelly, but seeing her use her powers convinced her that Jelly is the real deal (little does she know, heh).

Unless, of course, you meant Celes suspected Jelly of not having powers during their first meeting since Jelly's revival. If that's the case, then we are on the same page, yeah.
well, she was still willing to 'train' (which lead to will originally poisoning/pushing her) but i just imagine other than an order from a "King" or local lord that she wouldn't even bother 'using' her powers/healing anyone if she was willing to torture servants versus doing something like "amputating a finger and using holy magic to regrow it" (but if there is some kinda goddess be hilarious to see what kinda convo she and Slime!Jelly would have)

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's save to say that the caterpillar from previous event is not became dinner since jelly now only interested in humans food. If you notice she's not drolling on that living meat, while she's still drolling on poison-flavored cookie. Lol

Dex-chan lover
A mere slime surviving a hero strike is really impressive though... must be the power of the mustache

Fed-Kun's army
Pgs. 22 to 25: Is she casually eating poisoned cookies?
Like it would be a shame for those perfectly poisoned cookies to go to waste or something.

Fed-Kun's army
Actually don't slimes can change their forms freely? Why would the chief slime still have the split? Unless the hero's power prevent it from rejoining?
Slimes cannot do that, and once possessing a target, can never return to slime form.
They will probably find a way to shoehorn it in, like her clone/split becoming an extra Jelly or pretending to be someone else when needed.

Users who are viewing this thread