Slime Saint - Ch. 2 - The Return of the Devil

Dex-chan lover
the saint ain't dead when the slime find her, so isn't really skinsuit rather than slime merge with the saint.

yeah parasaite kinda make sense just like in kisseiju(parasaite manga)

she's very dead
poisoned, Heart stopped, all confirmed.

Dex-chan lover
It would be funny if "the twist" is that most servant and town people start slowly realized what happened and just playing along with this slime because slime have better and innocent personality than previous soul owner of body lol.

Dex-chan lover
Also, on who killed the original saint my best bet is that every servant was involved in her murder and the slime saint has to gain back respect on the servants in order to fix the issue like rebuilt back the saint's image.
Oh yeah, a real Murder on the Orient Express. Every single person who knew her wanted her dead.

"Sure, the baroness was obviously replaced by some sort of monstrous doppelganger, but she's so much nicer now! And this way we don't have to deal with any messy succession crisis."

Double-page supporter
Im going to guess that they know she is not the real saint, but let it happen anyway
I would disagree with this as they all looked shocked when she walked up. Here I would assume that they are thinking that she somehow resurrected or didn't die from the poisoning and that she will lash out at them at some point.

Double-page supporter
Oh yeah, a real Murder on the Orient Express. Every single person who knew her wanted her dead.

"Sure, the baroness was obviously replaced by some sort of monstrous doppelganger, but she's so much nicer now! And this way we don't have to deal with any messy succession crisis."
I don't think that anyone would really think that she was a monstrous doppelganger, but I do think that they are surprised that she is still alive. I mean someone on the staff poisoned her and the rest of the staff conspired to toss her in the woods so that monsters (wild animals) could devour her, with the made-up story that she went into the woods to train. Thus, their reaction of utter surprise by her staff when she came walking up like nothing happened.

I think you are reading a bit too much into the storyline because at this point the only people she has only interacted with so far have run from her (townspeople) or were shocked when she showed up alive (household staff).

Dex-chan lover
I think you are reading a bit too much into the storyline
57Kt0Cg.gif

I mean she could play along with what happened by doing the following

1. "Oh nooo, someone tried to murder me! But I hit my head and my personality changed" (make up a reason you survived poisoning)
2. Be kind and very regretful
3. Profit??

Users who are viewing this thread