Slime Saint - Ch. 4 - Operation Friendship

Dex-chan lover
Lol the slime didn't know about cry of hapiness. But can't be helped since the source of knowledge are from maniac, only shown cry of dying.

Dex-chan lover
If a window that you supposedly cleaned five times has enough dirt and grime on it for someone to take a layer of it off with their finger you should be fired
magic aside i guess they dont have anything as strong as kleenex yet /using just a cloth rather than water but the 'previous' saintess probably would've punished them for the smallest/no reason anyways lol

also tea discourse aside, the slime literally removed the 'poison' in the first chapter so if there was
poison in the tea they'd be immune or spit it out again, tho she still seemed pretty scared so i imagine if she was cut down by a sword the slime would die fully too

Dex-chan lover
thank god this precious maid got a slime in human skin and not a monster in human skin

Contributor
I see even the senior servants have conformed to their former mistress's cruelty and are themselves rather cruel overseers. They're even into bullying and hazing of newer staff. But I love their confounded looks when new girl Erin came back very happy and willing to loyally serve her new mistress.

I don't think this is gap moe, but there is certainly a very amusing gap in expectations that is giving me great joy in this story. That moment with new!Jelly headpatting Erin was also very touching.

Or maybe I'm just a sucker for stories that rebuild ex-villains with terrible reputations (within bounds, some are truly beyond redemption) into better people.

Dex-chan lover
After that maid handed that whip, I just imagined an alternate timeline where the slime is trying to imitate the original body's tyranny while being completely bad and embarrassed by it and the maids just plays along with it.

Oh wait, there's already a vampire playing that role somewhere in my backlogs. Just got to dig up a mountain.
Do you remember the name of that manga? Sounds interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread